1.In order to secure a booking a payment of 50% deposit of the total amount needs to be made.
2.In Peak and High Season the remainder 50% payment needs to be made 2 months ahead of the date of the booking.
3.In Low Season the remainder 50% payment needs to be made 28 days before the date of the booking.
4.After paying the 50% deposit, should you fail to pay the balance of 50% according to our above terms, we reserve the right to cancel the booking subject to our cancellation charges. Unfortunately, we’re unable to issue payment reminders in this respect.
5.We ask you to pay a security deposit on arrival at the villas, by way of cash. The deposit is security against any damages or charges that may arise during your stay. If your stay is one week or more, we ask you to pay equal to one day’s rent. If your stay is less than one week, we ask you to pay equal to half a day’s rent.
6.The number of guests in your party staying at the villas must be clearly stated at the time of booking and must not exceed this during the period of rental. We reserve the right to refuse entry to your party and/or terminate the rental without prior notice should this occur.
7.Should you rent one or two villas we ask that you respect the privacy and best interests of other guests staying at Sri Villas. No parties or events may be staged at the villas without prior consent from the owners. Unreasonably noisy or poorly behaved guests may be asked to leave the property without re-imbursement at the discretion of the owners or owners’ representatives.
8. When hosting parties at Sri Villas with the prior consent of the owners, no outside contractors/suppliers/entertainers will be allowed onto the property unless this has been agreed to by the owners of Sri Villas.
9. If hosting a party at Sri Villas with outside invitees, Sri Villas reserves the right to charge per head for the extra guests. Dinners and parties hosted at Sri Villas will be charged on a per person basis, subject to the current applicable price.
10. We require a non refundable deposit for hosting and coordinating parties/weddings. This price is dependent on the size and extent of your party. The deposit covers the coordination, deposit of payments and management of your party/wedding at the villas.
1. Payments made be made in Sterling, US dollars or Sri Lankan rupees. A pre-agreed exchange rate must be made with Sri Villas prior to payment. We do not accept credit card bookings.
2. All payments due must be made in full, from one source at one time. We will not accept different amounts arriving from multiple accounts.
3. Any bank charges relating to the transfer of funds will be paid by the person making the booking. Sri Villas is not expected to bare these costs.
1. Your deposit or payment will only be refunded, if we are able to ‘re-let’ the villa. We will charge US$100 cancellation fee and any bank charges incurred by us in the refund.
2. If you wish to change the date of your stay and have already paid a deposit or the full amount we will, at our discretion, try to accommodate you, subject to a US$100 administration fee. If this is not possible or the dates we offer are not acceptable the booking will be cancelled as per point 1 above.
3. In the very unlikely event that we need to cancel your booking prior to the date of your arrival you will be entitled to a full refund of all monies paid.
Letting Terms and Conditions
By paying the booking amount in full you agree to all the terms and conditions set out above and below you are entitled to occupy the specified villa or villas for the full period booked subject to the following:
1. You leave the property and its contents in the same state of repair as you found it on arrival. You agree not to make any changes or alterations to the property and its contents during the course of your stay. You also agree not to damage either the property or its contents or remove anything from the property that does not belong to you.
2. You do not use the property for anything other than a holiday villa. You may not use the property for commercial purposes or to hold any event without prior agreement from Sri Villas.
3. You may not sub-let the property at any time or allow any other person to stay at the villas without prior agreement from Sri Villas.
4. You may only stay in and use the facilities found within the villa you have rented. You may not at any time enter any other villas than the one(s) you have booked and paid for.
5. You agree to report any damaged or soiled items belonging to Sri Villas to the staff at Sri Villas and, if deemed necessary, to pay for the washing or repair of these item(s) during your stay (except for reasonable wear and tear).
6. To allow Sri Villas owners or their representatives to enter the property during the course of your stay given reasonable notice to assess or carry out repairs as may be necessary.
7. Under no circumstances to sub-let the property or allow any other third parties (not already named by you at the time of booking) to remain overnight at the property. Not to ask the staff to leave the property at any time other than carrying out their duties such as shopping on your behalf. Nor will you ask the staff for credit of any kind during your stay. Any items you wish the staff to purchase must be paid for in cash before receipt. Otherwise there will always be a staff presence at the property.
Arrivals & Departures
Please arrive at the Villas no earlier than 1400 (2pm) to allow our staff to prepare for your arrival, upon our earlier guests departure. As according to our terms and conditions, a security deposit will be requested in cash. On departure, please try and vacate the villas by 1000 (10am). In some cases, we understand that this may be difficult and we will try our best to accommodate. On departure, subject to a satisfactory check of the villas to ensure no damages, the security deposit will be refunded.